Finastra FinTech Third Party and Client Due Diligence Senior Leader in Austin, Texas
WHY DO WE LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers .
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers .
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results , develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
…What will you contribute?
Working as part of the Global Risk Management team, and reporting to the Principal Client Due Diligence and Third Party Risk, this role is the vital to the performance of the Client Due Diligence and Third Party Risk programs.
The Third Party and Client Due Diligence Senior Leader will assist in the development, implementation, execution, and maintenance of the Vendor Risk Management and Client Due Diligence Programs strategies and process. The vendor and partner activities include oversight of risk assessments, due diligence, ongoing monitoring, periodic recertification, and termination activities. The Client Due Diligence activities include responding to client due diligence questionnaires, participate in client meetings, facilitating client audits and the expansion of the client due diligence capability.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your responsibilities and deliverables as Third Party and Client Due Diligence Senior Leader will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Third Party and Partner Risk Management
· Understand and help build the strategy and assist in the development and execution roadmaps and plans for Vendor Risk Management
· Manage the execution of the Third Party Risk Management program through the life cycle
· Partner with the business stakeholders, Third Parties and subject matter experts to ensure program is successfully executed
· Escalate issues and oversee the remediation of issues
· Monitor industry trends, competitive insights, and maintain compliance with regulatory expectations and requirements
· Support and when necessary act on behalf of the Principal, Client Due Diligence and Third Party Risk Management
Client Due Diligence
· Prepare material such as questionnaires and issue statements for distribution to the clients
· Assist in answering the cases within the client support portals or via email. Escalate client support cases, as appropriate.
· Partner with the Account and Sales teams on meeting Client Due Diligence needs.
· Direct interface with customers, as required.
· Have at least seven (7) years of work experience related to Third Party Management, Vendor Risk Management, Audit, Compliance, Risk Management, and/or Procurement, particularly in financial services and the payments and loans business.
· Master’s degree in the fields of Information Systems, Business Administration, or related major and possesses strong pragmatic business acumen.
· One or more relevant professional certification, such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Regulatory Vendor Program Manager (CRVPM) or Certified Third Party Risk Professional (CTPRP).
· Deep familiarity with risks related to IT application development and infrastructure maintenance, IT security, business continuity and disaster recovery, and emerging technology platforms – mobile device platforms, cloud services, Big Data, and social media.
· Strong understanding of vendor risk management practices, including the lifecycle of risk identification, treatment, mitigation, acceptance, remediation as well as inherent and residual risks.
· Knowledge and experience with laws, regulations, guidelines, and frameworks within the financial services industry that mandate information security and information risk management requirements such as FFIEC, NIST, ISO27001, GLBA, OCC Heightened Standards, etc.).
· Ability to perform research to provide material and evidence with internal and external inquiries. Assist with crafting high-quality presentations and reports, conveying sometimes complex topics to several levels of management.
· Executive presence and always exhibits professionalism with clear written and oral communication skills.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact us at 800-274-7280.
The Future is Collaborative . The Future is Open. The Future is Now.
Finastra unlocks the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation. Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets. Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions. Through our open, secure and reliable solutions, customers are empowered to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet the changing needs of their customers. 48 of the world’s top 50 banks use Finastra technology.
Finastra is an Equal Opportunity Employer in the United States. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability (physical or mental), Vietnam-era or disabled veteran status, and other factors protected by state and local laws. For more information please read Finastra's EEO Policy Statement at http://www.dh.com/sites/default/files/eeo-policy-statement.pdf .