Finastra Junior Technical Customer Support Advisor in Bucharest, Romania
WHY DO WE LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers .
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers .
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results , develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a member of the FusionInvest Customer Support (Bucharest) team include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Respond to various customer requests of low/medium/high complexity, being able to understand the issue reported
• Reproduce issues on the local environments, searching for potential workarounds to minimize client downtimes, reviewing source code and building scripts to fix corruptions with the assistance of senior colleagues when necessary
• Perform technical investigation of the issues reported, providing adequate solutions where feasible and/or complete analysis details to R&D teams
• Update clients on the progress towards issue resolution
• Track issues sent to other departments and ensure a resolution to the client’s satisfaction is attained
• Participate in client (phone) meetings, WebEx sessions, in order to ensure proper communication with the customers and/or to speed up the investigation of the issue reported
• Validate defects thoroughly by ensuring that the described scenarios are fixed
• Write technical specifications and best practices documentation
• Raise/ escalate issues with the Team Leader and/ or Manager where/ when needed
• University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business IT or related sector
• Good knowledge of C/C++, including debugging skills and some experience with debugging tools like Visual Studio
• Good knowledge of SQL, and basic knowledge of C#
• Knowledge of database technologies such as Oracle, and advanced experience with Windows operating system
• Very good English knowledge
• Analytical abilities
• Attention to details, stability, responsibility as well as customer focus
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a customer facing team
• Able to work in a multi-cultural and multi-sites team
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact us at 800-274-7280.
The Future is Collaborative . The Future is Open. The Future is Now.
Finastra unlocks the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation. Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets. Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions. Through our open, secure and reliable solutions, customers are empowered to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet the changing needs of their customers. 48 of the world’s top 50 banks use Finastra technology.
Finastra is an Equal Opportunity Employer in the United States. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability (physical or mental), Vietnam-era or disabled veteran status, and other factors protected by state and local laws. For more information please read Finastra's EEO Policy Statement at http://www.dh.com/sites/default/files/eeo-policy-statement.pdf .