Finastra Senior Sales Executive in Frankfurt, Germany
WHY DO WE LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers .
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers .
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results , develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as Senior Sales Executive, will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Driving and engaging with clients in concert with SW sales
• Engage and own the transformational approach on core deals, partnering with SW sales, in generating and building solution sales opportunities.
• Build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive activity.
• Identify repeatable service solution areas, build pipeline and run sales campaigns
• Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques.
• Leverage Finastra telesales for programmatic lead generation.
• Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria.
• Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organizations.
• Move opportunities along the sales process, applying diligence to value creation and close plans.
• Manage the forecasting process related to deals and resources needed to close and win new business.
• The highest level of expertise demonstrating the strongest of skills acquired through advanced training and study, typically 10+ years of appropriate experience
• Successful completion of a Master’s Degree or relevant Business/Banking qualifications/experience will be a benefit.
• Bachelor level degree or equivalent is essential for the role
• Extensive industry knowledge and being able to understand the Finastra solution set positioning and capabilities
• Experience in setting up and closing complex services deals
• Comfortable with the full range of selling, managing and delivering under pressure
• Strong communication skills and customer facing experience at all levels including the C level
• A deep understanding of the business drivers affecting the target customer base.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact us at 800-274-7280.
The Future is Collaborative . The Future is Open. The Future is Now.
Finastra unlocks the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation. Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets. Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions. Through our open, secure and reliable solutions, customers are empowered to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet the changing needs of their customers. 48 of the world’s top 50 banks use Finastra technology.
Finastra is an Equal Opportunity Employer in the United States. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability (physical or mental), Vietnam-era or disabled veteran status, and other factors protected by state and local laws. For more information please read Finastra's EEO Policy Statement at http://www.dh.com/sites/default/files/eeo-policy-statement.pdf .