Finastra Change Management Specialist in Lake Mary, Florida
WHY DO WE LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers .
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers .
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results , develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
EPMO – ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST – AGILE TRANSFORMATION
The EPMO Organizational Change Management Specialist is a full time position that will report to the EPMO Organizational Change Management Leader and is responsible for leading the Change Management planning and execution for Finastra’s Agile Transformation. This includes execution of the change plan and building key artifacts to drive organizational change and successful adoption of Agile development practices. This role will support change planning and day-to-day execution of change management strategies for the Agile Transformation.
The EPMO Organizational Change Management Specialist will be responsible for managing and executing the design and deployment of the change management strategy for the Agile Transformation of multiple products including stakeholder & change impact assessments, communications, training development & execution, organization design, leader and employee engagement, and agile adoption plan.
This role will align with and support Finastra’s strategy, methodology and approach to Organizational Change Management and promote the change levers needed on projects including leadership alignment, stakeholder management, communications planning, employee transition, user experience and adoption, support model deployment and business readiness activities. This role will be required to interact with key project stakeholders from various areas of the organization to successfully plan and execute against the change plan.
Product & Platform Plan
▪ Enable successful outcomes of the Agile transformation, focusing on improving product stability and sustainability and consistency and reliability of product delivery
▪ Tailor Organizational Change Management tools and methodologies to support the specific requirements and characteristics of each Product group
▪ Provide the required support to employees at all levels in the transition to Agile roles and adoption of Agile principles and processes
▪ Develop and deliver training plan to ensure that employees have the skills and capabilities to fulfil their new roles within the context of the Agile transformation
▪ Identify key cultural changes required as part of the Agile transformation and develop and drive engagement activities required to ensure successful adoption
▪ Ensure Agile culture and values are aligned with global Finastra values
▪ Provide change management expertise to successfully roll-out unified Agile methodology and processes to selected Product groups
▪ Implement global Finastra Organizational Change Management framework and tools (tailored to the specific needs of the Agile transformation)
▪ Support the set up and implementation of program management tools and methodologies Work collaboratively with the project team and cross-functional teams supporting the project (i.e., HR, communications, training)
Customer Proof Points:
▪ Conduct Stakeholder and impact assessment, management and engagement
▪ Support Communications planning and develop key messages to minimize disruption to any client facing teams
Deliver our Financial Plan:
▪ Support key business readiness activities to ensure seamless transition for Agile adoption
▪ Support outcomes of Agile transformation including improved time to market and consistent and reliable client delivery
Team Member Capability
Shaping the Future:
▪ Understanding of our Agile strategy to support and drive development and delivery of leading Products to the market
▪ Stays focused on team and overall Agile transformation objectives
Driving Operational Excellence:
▪ Supports delivery and execution of a change management strategy, methodology and framework
▪ Demonstrates excellence in delivery of change management approaches and practices on the project
▪ Supports the set up and implementation of program management tools and methodologies
Creating Innovative Industry Solutions:
▪ Identifies opportunities to improve the user experience for adoption
▪ Displays a positive attitude to change and innovation
▪ Displays openness to new ideas/opportunities/feedback identified by others
Nurturing Critical Finastra Relationships:
▪ Works collaboratively with colleagues and leaders
▪ Demonstrates a willingness to support other team members
▪ Actively seeks to understand their role in team plans/objectives
Developing Finastra's People to Build Capacity:
▪ Suggests ideas for enhancing overall team effectiveness
▪ Remains open to feedback regarding successes and/or setbacks
▪ Demonstrates willingness to take on greater responsibility
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
Skills and Knowledge:
▪ Strong analytical skills
▪ Superior time management skills
▪ Project management skills
▪ Expert facilitation and presentation skills; able to comfortably and expertly prepare and present during project meetings with key stakeholders
▪ Expert communication skills
▪ Skilled with PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.
▪ Basic understanding of Agile software development methodology
▪ 1-2 years delivering and leveraging Change Management methodology, knowledge or skills to drive project success in an organization including change planning, development of key change deliverables, managing stakeholders, and identifying / mitigating change risk and readiness
▪ 1-2 years’ experience delivering change management support for complex organizational transformations; Agile implementations considered an asset
▪ Experience of working with global teams and across all levels of an organization
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact us at 800-274-7280.
The Future is Collaborative . The Future is Open. The Future is Now.
Finastra unlocks the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation. Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets. Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions. Through our open, secure and reliable solutions, customers are empowered to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet the changing needs of their customers. 48 of the world’s top 50 banks use Finastra technology.
Finastra is an Equal Opportunity Employer in the United States. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability (physical or mental), Vietnam-era or disabled veteran status, and other factors protected by state and local laws. For more information please read Finastra's EEO Policy Statement at http://www.dh.com/sites/default/files/eeo-policy-statement.pdf .