Finastra Senior Product Analyst in London, United States
WHY DO WE LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers .
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers .
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results , develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
What will you contribute?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Product Analyst to join Finastra’s Product strategy & Portfolio management team. The successful candidate will turn data into information and insights that have an impact on our R&D strategic decisions.
More specifically, you will contribute substantially to two essential activities: The Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) process and the Target Addressable Market (TAM) assessment across our portfolio of products. TAM measures the size of opportunity for banking software in the global market and it is extensively used by Finastra product management and sales organizations to inform our product roadmap planning, the PLM process, Portfolio Optimization, go-to-market and sales strategy.
The business analyst will interact with leaders across the R&D organization and will create and maintain financial models. He/she must be enthusiastic about the impact of technology on the financial software industry.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· In coordination with the PLM office, keep track of the approval stage gates and ensure product managers are completing the supporting financial model on time
· Assess Actual Business Performance versus plan for Products & Solutions that went through the PLM process in the prior 3 years
· Monitor and ensure consistency across pricing initiatives
· Analyze various datasets to identify trends and exceptions in product performance
Total Addressable Market assessment
· Contribute to Finastra’s existing TAM activities including the management of the global financial institutions database
· Work with Product Management to help identify the TAM for their software products and will provide regular input into Finastra sales planning cycles
· Produce product & LOB reports by sales type, geography and other metrics
· Generate reports on Finastra opportunities and historical sales using Salesforce.com.
· Contribute to Finastra’s portfolio management data acquisition, normalization & analysis
· Produce quarterly Portfolio updates
Required Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
· 5+ years of experience in data analysis and reporting, some portfolio management understanding would be a plus
· Highly analytical: able to consume large amounts of information, identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Attention to detail and able to focus on the most important or conflicting data points
· Must be confident with large Excel spreadsheets, formulas and pivot tables
· Experience with Salesforce.com reporting is highly beneficial
· Effective oral and written communication skills in order to be efficient in a multi-national and multi-cultural organization
· Bachelor's in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
Desirable Qualifications & Skills:
· Knowledge of Financial software market
· SQL or similar experience
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact us at 800-274-7280.
The Future is Collaborative . The Future is Open. The Future is Now.
Finastra unlocks the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation. Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets. Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions. Through our open, secure and reliable solutions, customers are empowered to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet the changing needs of their customers. 48 of the world’s top 50 banks use Finastra technology.
Finastra is an Equal Opportunity Employer in the United States. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability (physical or mental), Vietnam-era or disabled veteran status, and other factors protected by state and local laws. For more information please read Finastra's EEO Policy Statement at http://www.dh.com/sites/default/files/eeo-policy-statement.pdf .