Finastra Business Analyst – Technology in Paris, France
WHY DO WE LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers .
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers .
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results , develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
For more information, visit Finastra.com
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the FusionInvest Technical Product Manager, the Business Analyst will collaborate with the Development and Product Management teams on product requirements, design, documentation, and risk mitigation strategies.
He will participate in business case development, market research, technical and competitive intelligence analysis.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Business Analyst will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish defects from enhancement requests.
• Gathers information from stakeholders to document functional, system, and/or data requirements.
• Collaborates with team members to create detailed functional and/or technical specifications for complex development of new or modifications to existing applications or systems.
• Collaborates with team members in the development of specifications to create unit and integrated test cases.
• Assists in the analysis of results of unit and integration testing.
• Assist in release preparation duties including release notes, bulletins, and/or supporting documentation.
• Provides overall direction for product enhancements and general product development requirements.
• Collaborates with technical communications writer to develop proper and thorough documentation (internal and external) describing product changes as appropriate.
• Identifies training needs and trains employees on product usage and new features/functionality.
• Identifies continuous improvement opportunities for Product Management processes.
• May act as a team lead for project work and facilitate meetings, webinars, and focus groups.
• 3 years of business analysis or development or IT production service.
• Financial industry experience preferred.
• Strong technical, analytical, and development skills including the ability to provide solutions to a variety of business or technical problems of complex scope and complexity.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Strong appetite for innovation and technology.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability please contact us at 800-274-7280.
The Future is Collaborative . The Future is Open. The Future is Now.
Finastra unlocks the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation. Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury and capital markets. Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or geographic location—from global financial institutions, to community banks and credit unions. Through our open, secure and reliable solutions, customers are empowered to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet the changing needs of their customers. 48 of the world’s top 50 banks use Finastra technology.
Finastra is an Equal Opportunity Employer in the United States. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap or disability (physical or mental), Vietnam-era or disabled veteran status, and other factors protected by state and local laws. For more information please read Finastra's EEO Policy Statement at http://www.dh.com/sites/default/files/eeo-policy-statement.pdf .